Kiker PTA supports Kiker Elementary by organizing volunteers, funding special events, programs, and classroom needs, as well as coordinating many important yearly initiatives. Kiker PTA’s impact is made possible thanks to our dedicated Kiker Community and strong participation in our annual fundraising events: School Spirit Shirts, Love Your School Fall Fundraiser, Pavers Sale, and the online Pre-order School Supplies. See the 2017-2018 Year in Review Highlights of Events & Accomplishments Supported by the Kiker PTA here.
Have Fun, Make a Difference, and Be a PTA Volunteer!
Looking to get involved at Kiker? The PTA is looking for parents like you to volunteer! Whether you are a working parent, stay-at-home parent, mom, or dad, there is an opportunity to use your available time and talents to invest in our Kiker community. No experience is required, just a love for Kiker and the kids!!! To find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping you find your place!
The Kiker PTA Board for 2019-2020
- President: Shannon Venable
- Vice President: Jenny Davidson
- ACPTA: Judy Kennedy
- Arts in Education: Kristin Finan
- Arts in Education: Kate Winternitz
- CAC: Melissa Pardue
- Historian: Heidi Varga
- Kiker Beautification: Lindsay Rerecich
- Parliamentarian: Angie Bashton
- Secretary: Rebecca Lusk
- Treasurer: Shari Dalchau
- Volunteer Coordinator: LaShelle Cargill and Sarah Streif
- VP Communications: Susan Crum
- VP Fundraising: Ashley Vaccarino and Amanda Hunter
- VP Membership: Natalie Kifer and Cory Lago
- VP Programs: Jenn Sparks and Lisa Day
General Membership Meetings – open to all. Please Join us! Meetings include guest speakers or special events and are held on the Kiker campus. Upcoming meeting dates/special events will be announced via Kiker Comments. Executive Board Meetings – Kiker PTA Executive Board meets monthly in the library from 3:15 pm to 4:15 pm.
The Kiker PTA would like to thank our 2017-2018 Love Your School campaign & other donors. Special thanks to our corporate sponsors:
- Precision Cytogenetics, Inc